The following pool rules are in effect to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our members. Please respect the rules and the authority of the lifeguards on duty.
Big Pool Rules
- In order to swim beyond the floats, ALL swimmers must pass a deep-end swim test administered by one of our certified lifeguards.
- Untrained and/or diapered babies (including swim diapers) are NOT PERMITTED in the pool.
- Persons with communicable diseases, open cuts or wearing non-waterproof band aids are not permitted in the pool.
- Only proper bathing suits may be worn in the pool.
- No tubes, balls, frisbees, floats, toys.
- No running, jumping, throwing, horseplay.
- No food, drink, gum, tobacco.
- Lifeguards have the authority to request anyone to take a swim test and/or to restrict access to the pool in accordance with safety considerations.
Kiddy Pool Rules
- A parent or guardian MUST be inside the pool area AT ALL TIMES regardless of the age and swimming ability of the child.
- Children over the age of 7 are NOT allowed in the kiddy pool unless helping to care for a younger sibling.
- Untrained and/or diapered babies must wear swim diapers.
- No running or rough housing.
- No food, drink, gum, or tobacco is allowed inside the pool area.