Tennis Team Registration is CLOSED for 2016
Welcome to The Burlington Swim and Tennis Club’s Youth Tennis Team. The Tennis Team’s goal is to introduce our young members to competitive tennis in a fun and informal setting. Our team plays singles and doubles tennis matches against other tennis programs in Burlington and surrounding towns.
- The Tennis Team is open to kids with a demonstrated ability to consistently serve and maintain a regular volley.
- Team try-outs will be held on Saturday, June 4th from 12:00 to 2:00.
- Practices are held twice a week in the late afternoon and will begin the week of June 27th.
- The match schedule for the 2016 season, including the specific dates and locations, and of course the end-of-season banquet is to be determined.
- All schedule changes and cancellations will be posted on our Facebook page.
There is registration fee of $15 for members that will cover the cost of the Tennis Team awards party and a trophy. Non-members may join the tennis team at an additional cost of $65 per child. Players must attend tryouts or have received approval from the head coach prior to registering.